Friday, February 13, 2004

It appears that Clayton may have pulled the last straw that broke the camel's back with Dr. Victor Christopher Abana-Amudo. In passing, as they trashed out the details for Clayton's trip, he asked the good doctor a perfectly innocuous question:
One quick question. Are you gay? Not that there is anything wrong with that mind you. It's just that when I opened your e-mail I got a banner ad for a gay online dating service on the page. A lot of times those things aren't a coincidence. I'm straight, so I figured, you know, maybe there was something attached to your e-mail that only other gay people can see. Anyway, like I said, no big deal. Just be honest with yourself.
Apparently it didn't go so well, and the doctor has hurled a good bit of hurtful invective Clayton's way:
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY THIS MAIL AS I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU AGAIN. I HAVE GOTTEN ANOTHER INTERESTED AND STRAIGHT FORWARD PERSON THAT COULD ASSIST US IN THE TRANSACTION. LITTLE DID I KNEW THAT YOU ARE SUCH A VERY STUPID AND HOPELESS IDIOT THAT IS ONLY INTERESTED IN WESTING MY PRECIOUS TIME AND ENERGY.
Now them's fightin' words. Clayton is not interested in westing anyone's time. Notice, though, how Dr. Amudo conspicuously included the word "STRAIGHT" in there. He then ends with an imprecatory psalm of his own composure:
I COULD UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BOUNCH OF FRUSTRATED AFRICAN RESIDING IN USA AND PERPETRATING CRIMES. ONE DAY YOUR SINS WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU AND YOU WILL BE DEPORTED TO NIGERIA WHERE BELONG AND I PRAY THAT I WILL BE IN POSITION TO RECEIVE AND TEACH YOU THE LESSON OF YOUR LIFE.

GO TO BLAZES AND BURN TO ASHES.
Well call me an optimist, but I'm still hopeful they'll be able to trash out their petty differences. If you can't find conciliation with the person who wanted to lure you to Nigeria, murder you, steal your money, and teach you the lesson of your life, who can you find it with?

No comments: