Tuesday, February 17, 2004

The woman who made headlines a few years ago for being a placekicker for the University of Colorado football team now says she was sexually taunted and abused by her teammates.

Oh boy. I'm going to sit on this one for a few days and not say too much to avoid offending just about everyone. My thoughts are way, way off the politically correct reservation these days.

But I will say at least this much: Rape is an abominable crime. I would be perfectly satisfied with death being punishment for rape.

But what the hell kind of father allows his daughter into a men's football locker room to play on a men's football team? And what the hell kind of woman goes into one?

If that sounds like I'm blaming the victim, I don't know what to tell you. I'm not. It's simply an observation on what should be obvious but evidently isn't: the stupidity of a feminized culture that wants to put women in Army barracks, foxholes, and football locker rooms will occasionally result in some nasty situations. We ought not to act so suprised when it does.

If you are outraged that I'm even saying this, then you've already been thoroughly feminized, and I can only hope you don't have a daughter of your own to throw to the wolves.

Incidentally, she transferred a couple of years ago and currently plays football for the University of New Mexico.

No comments: