Tuesday, April 20, 2004

As any blogger will tell you, posting is a strange phenomenon. You throw a bunch of stuff against the wall and never really know what's going to stick.

Over the last few days, I received some nice nods from a few notable bloggers (and thus a near tripling of my normal daily traffic) for my post on the comparison between the reviews of "The Passion of the Christ" and "Kill Bill, Vol. 2," including Susanna at Cut on the Bias, King of Fools, Alan Cornett, Eric Trimmer, and of course my man LittleA, who had an excellent post of his own on the topic.

Thanks to one and all for the kind words and the temporarily increased traffic. If I knew people were actually going to read this stuff, I'd probably have been a lot more careful, insightful, witty, grammatically correct, etc...

No comments: