Friday, June 18, 2004

We've been in St. Louis this week for our annual pilgrimage back to the homeland, which is why I've been in such short supply this week.

Had Ted Drewes Frozen Custard tonight, been eating more White Castles than one digestive tract should ever have to stand, and took in one of the best Cardinals games of my life this evening.

The Redbirds came from behind to score three runs in the bottom of the ninth and beat the Oakland A's 5-4.

On another note, I know the Reagan funeral is way, way over. It's old news. But I've been pondering one issue for a week and have no more of an answer now than I did last Friday night.

I watched every moment of the final California service, switching over to C-Span after the network coverage ended to watch guests file past the casket on their way out. And I still must ask one question: Scott Baio?

No comments: