Friday, January 05, 2007

Challies For (Canadian) President!

Though I disagreed with him a little bit on the homeschooling issue, I want to make something perfectly clear: Tim Challies is the finest human being in the world, and there is no better site on the Internet than Challies.com!

Thanks to Tim, my wife and I will now be able to afford to go to the Ligonier Conference in Orlando in March, which is something we had been discussing just last night. For the two of us, it was going to cost at least $250 just to register. Among the speakers at the conference are R.C. Sproul, John Piper, Al Mohler, and Ravi Zacharias.

You made one family's day, Tim. Thanks.

(And thanks too, of course, must go to Ligonier Ministries, who provided Tim with the free registrations to give away in the first place. You would think us genuine geeks if you could see how excited my wife and I both are about winning this.)

Related Tags: , ,

No comments: